Monday, October 18, 2010

A glimpse into my week.



Look out world...I'm Mr. Mom this week.

Should be an interesting week in our household.  Sara left this morning for her first extended work trip, which leaves me in charge of the house for the next four days. 

Parker already thinks that since mom is gone, we are eating out every night and bedtimes don't exist, but I am going to have to disappoint him.  I think he will understand.

This morning as Sara was putting the finishing touches on her packing she went through of punch list of items I might want to know and she informed me that I will probably have to do laundry for each of the kids at some time during the week.  Parker, being the ever-so-helpful little man that he is, said, "Daddy, can I help you with the laundry?".  So, if you need Parker, you may want to first look near the washer and dryer.

What's on tonight's dinner menu?  Buttered popcorn and Mike and Ikes. 
Tomorrow night?  Hot dogs and Pop Tarts.

Just kidding Sara, put down the phone.  The kids are in good hands and the house will be spotless upon your return.   I can't guarantee it will be spotless between now and then, but that's neither here nor there.

No comments:

Post a Comment