Thursday, March 18, 2010

Questions keep coming, if only I had answers






Parker's inquisitive nature is not subsiding (thank goodness).  As I wrote the other day, he is really into pots of gold and rainbows right now, thanks in large part to his Kindergarten teacher and St. Patrick's Day. 

Which leads me to his latest Question of the Day:

My mom and dad are coming over this weekend and watching the boys while Sara and I head off for a night in Nashville with a couple of friends.  Parker and Lleyton are looking forward to the quality time with Grammy and Pop, as it usually involves plenty of fun.  So this morning as he was getting ready for school, I asked Parker what he would like to do on Saturday with Grammy and Pop.  He thought about it for a second or two and flashed me that very cute wry smile that he is so good at and quietly said,

"Can we go to the end of a rainbow?"

Awesome. 

I love that kid.

______________________________

BONUS Question of the Day:

This one was from awhile back, but it is certainy worth sharing. 

We were driving to school and Parker started talking about Heaven and God.  He wanted to know if his Daddy in Ethiopia had met my grandma in Heaven. 

Then he went on to ask about God.

Parker: Daddy, God can see everything?
Me:  He sure can.
Parker:  How?  He has alot of eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment