Monday, September 6, 2010

New and improved hamburger recipe.

Sara and I both arrive home from work just before 6 o'clock in the evening and the kids go to bed at 8, so we like trying to make the most of that two hours and that usually doesn't include an elaborate dinner.  That means that dinners usually involve a quick batch of spaghetti, microwavable meals, or me firing up the grill.

When we do grill, it is almost exclusively chicken, hamburgers, and corn on the cob.  Admittingly, my burgers have a left a bit to be desired as of late so we set out to find a way to improve on them.  We found what I would consider and excellent option and I am happy to share the new secret (I guess it's not really a secret due to the fact that I found the recipe in a Kroger circular...I'll share it nonetheless).

1 pound ground beef
1 pound sausage
2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

Simply combine all of the ingredients and make the burgers as big or small as you like. 

Add a sidedish of your choice (which happens to be tater tots in this house) and a cold beer and you are in for a real treat.


Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Auuh, grated parmesan cheese! It's the best thing that ever existed on Earth! LOL! Some people eat their burgers even without cheese, while others can't just do no good without it! Once the cheese is mixed well with the tasty burgers, whoo... Some people won't have any other words to say... :D

    ReplyDelete