Monday, September 6, 2010

Addy update.




Our little girl is doing great! 

She is a dream.  She is sweet, dramatic, beautiful, energetic, and growing like a weed.  She is pretty much  everything we dreamt about while waiting for her adoption to be finalized. 

The girl likes to eat.  So much so that she wakes up at least three times a night wanting a bottle, and we are happy to give it to her. During the day, most of her diet consists of formula, but she is also a fan of pasta, fruits, graham crackers, puffs, Lucky Charms, and we recently realized she likes ice cream. 

She adores her brothers.  Her eyes light up each morning when she sees them. 

She loves her mommy, and I am happy to report, I am pretty sure she loves me too.  That was certainly questionable at first, but over time she has seemed to change her mind about me. 

Other than the waking up every few hours wanting a bottle, she sleeps pretty well.

She has gotten quite good at pulling herself up and shuffling her way around a room holding onto something.  Sara and I both think she will be walking by Halloween.

Sometimes when she leans in to give me what I think is going to be a very sweet kiss, she bites me. 

She enjoys laying in our bed watching the ceiling fan.

When she cries, she cries.  It is very loud and dramatic (so dramatic that it actually makes me laugh at times because it is so pathetic looking and I know all she wants is to be picked up or given another cracker).

She likes music and has some pretty good dance moves for an 11 month old.

She loves when her Sara gives her a bath and takes care of her hair.

Somehow, Molly really likes her (so does Max).

She likes lounging in the swimming pool on a raft catching some rays.

She is a diva.

She has me wrapped around her very small finger. 

Any boy that tries to mess with her is going to run right into this buzzsaw and the muscles he loves showing off.


  Sara and I couldn't be more fortunate.  We have three of the best kids in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment