Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photogenic kids.

I take alot of pictures.  

The camera that we bought before going to Ethiopia to pick up Parker was the best investment we have made in a long time.  Of the thousands of pictures I have taken over the last couple of years, some of my favorites were taken during our recent trip to Bloomington.  Sorry to bombard you with the pictures, but I can't resist.








If I tell Park I want to take his picture, more times than not he assumes this pose.  Not the most manly looking of poses, but he thinks it looks nice.


Of the 150 pictures I took in Bloomington, there were a handful of really good ones, and there were another handful that just make me laugh looking at.  Like these where the boys are doing their best to get Baby Sister to show those pearly whites.




And I not sure Lleyton is going to approve of this picture being published, but I have to do it.  After all, he was just doing what any good big brother would do and showing Addy how to work a pair of high heels.


2 comments:

  1. You have the most gorgeous children! These pictures really are amazing! I love the pic of Lleyton in heels. He is a great role model :)

    ReplyDelete