Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nikes and a buzz cut.

It's back to school time. 

Park is very excited about venturing into first grade, and he is even more excited about his new back to school shoes.  We took him out shopping yesterday afternoon following an open house at his school and we happened upon his dream shoes.  He likes his new shoes so much that he had me position them so that they he could see them as he goes to sleep...


I would have done the same thing when I was seven...heck, I would do the same thing today if I had shoes like Park's.  It just so happens that all of the cool shoes in the house now belong to the boys.   Such is life.

Along with back to school time also comes a haircut, and I can't say that Park likes his new do as much as he likes his new kicks.



The hairdresser got a little aggressive with the clippers, but I think he still looks pretty handsome.

_______________________________________________________________________


Since the place where we shop for shoes was offering a second pair for 50% off, Lleyton lucked into a pretty cool pair of shoes as well.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm completely jealous of Lleyton's shoes. Where can I get a pair?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! Love the shoes and the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool kicks boys!!! Love the haircut too!

    ReplyDelete