Rather than highlight all of the events of the day, I am going to instead recap the things we learned today:
- Lleyton is a consummate showman. Not a split second after our plane left the ground this morning, when everyone else on the plane was quiet, Lleyton yelled "Yeehaw!" It was hilarious. I drew quite a few laughs from folks sitting around us.
- The car rental business seems dirty to me. I do not recommend Payless Car Rental.
- Lleyton needs a leash. We have seen a number of other kids today wearing a harness, but Lleyton is the only one dragging his parents behind him like a 100 lb. dog would. And here is trying to take a quick dip in Lake Buena Vista.
- Orlando is a cool city. We haven't seen too much of it, but what we have seen, we like.
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa is first class. Our condo is very nice, and very affordable (just don't plan on getting many real bargains in the convenience store on site).
- Downtown Disney is a great place. We met our good friends, the Berrios family, there this evening and had a great time. It was so nice to see them again. They adopted one of Parker's best friends from Ethiopia at the same time we adopted Parker. Here are a couple pics I love.