Monday, December 5, 2011

Interview with Lleyton

Yesterday afternoon I sat our little man down (after pausing Transformers, of course) for an interview...here's a look into Lleyton's world.


How old are you today? 5







What is your favorite food? Ummm…..(distracted by Transformers) Ummm…(distracted by golf) I can’t remember.






What is your favorite thing to do? Play with the choo choo train track (which happens to be exactly what he was doing when I called him over for the interview)






Who is your best friend? Landon Walker






If you could pick where we went on vacation, where would it be? The new museum (speaking of the museum we went to last week to see the train display)






What do you like most about Parker? I like playing with him.






What do you like most about Addy? I like to…play with her.






What is the first thing you would like to teach Camden? I would like to teach him how to go down the steps on the playhouse.






Where does Camden live right now? In Korea!






If you could meet one person in the whole world who would it be? Daddy and mommy.






If you could have one superpower what would it be? Optimus Prime.






Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible? I wish I could fly. Because it’s cool…you will land on the ground and fly forever and you can sleep in trees.






What is your favorite subject at school? I like playing with Legos.






Who is your hero? Superman and Batman and Spiderman






Where were you born? In Russia!






How old am I (meaning me, Dad)? 10 bucks






How old is mommy? 7, because 7 is older than 5.






What is your favorite color? Red and black and white.






What is one thing you would like everyone to know about you? I want them to know I am Lleyton George Ritzmann.






What is your favorite restaurant? Walmart.






What is your favorite place to eat? Beef O’Brady’s

1 comment:

  1. If I could have a super power, it would be Optimus Prime as well :-)

    ReplyDelete