Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekend fun

Parker enjoyed playing games with his cousin Tanner.



We don't have to twist Lleyton's arm to spend some quality time at Chuck E. Cheese either. Sidenote, I must preface this by saying I haven't run into a pizza I don't like yet, but the pizza from Chuck E. Cheese was pretty darn good, as were the breadsticks. My compliments to the chef.


What is a belated birthday celebration without getting your picture with man himself.



Parker was quite pleased with this creation from the new toy that he was given by Sara's Aunt Beth and Uncle Mike. I highly recommend this toy, by the way.



The boys' reward for behaving so well on our trip to Kokomo on Saturday was flying kites on Sunday. They had a great time, as is evident in the following pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment