Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reminiscing

While posting about Emily's wedding, I can't help but think back to that day in October 2005 that Sara and I tied the knot. Kiawah Island, SC was the place we chose to wed. My family has been vacationing in Kiawah for over 20 years, so after introducing Sara to this diamond in the rough, we were sold on making it work as a wedding destination. And work it did.









Hopefully whoever it is that our little girl (we don't have her yet, in case you were wondering if you missed a post or two about that) falls for doesn't mind that we already have her wedding planned for her. Mark your calenders for a big party in Kiawah maybe sometime around 2034.

1 comment:

  1. Love those pics Matt! I remember it clearly..what a beautiful day and weekend!
    What is this about your little girl's wedding??? Did I miss something? I have read all of the posts (I think) but I missed this detail :)
    Hope to talk to you and Sara soon. You are an inspriation and I love reading about your adventures. Please keep writing! :)
    Love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete