Monday, May 18, 2009

Thinking of my little man

As of right now, Parker should be residing in Addis, after a long drive from Kamashi to his temporary home in the capital city of Ethiopia with his friends. It makes me feel so much better that he was with his friends during the journey from Kamashi.

He was to be tested for TB today and the results should come on Wednesday. As long as the news is good, we could very well be traveling across the globe a week from this coming Saturday.

I can't seem to get Parker off of my mind. I just can't wait to meet him and bring him home and introduce him to Lleyton and all the rest of his family.

Here are few more pictures of our little man.







1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled on your blog and had to take to a moment to tell you that your son is so handsome. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete