Monday, April 20, 2009

Parker's room

One of our favorite things to do while waiting for our referral for Lleyton was putting together his room. The same has been true with Parker's room. We just put the finished touches on it, so here it is. I think he is going to love it.

When entering Parker's room you will be warmly greeted by some of my favorite Reds from back in the 80's. We found an auction for about 1,000 baseball cards on ebay from back when I was collecting, and we (by we, I mean Sara) filled a shadow box with them and hung it right inside the door. There was some obvious favoritism shown towards Reds players when placing the cards in the box. It is my favorite thing in the room.




We plan on instilling the love of basketball in Parker at a young age, so what better way to introduce him to the game than with a Larry Legend jersey from the 1992 Dream Team.


We will undoubtedly be having some heated games of family HORSE on this old school favorite, the Nerf basketball goal.


Well, as you can tell, I am excited for his arrival. Our fingers are crossed that it will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment