Sunday, October 2, 2011

The highs and lows of a trip to pick apples.

We took a quick detour on the way to visit Grandma Rena in Kokomo yesterday afternoon.  That detour took us to our favorite orchard, Tuttle's.  The kids were quite excited about the chance to pick some apples.  That excitement quickly evaporated when we told them that there wasn't going to be time to hang out in the children's play area after the apple picking was complete. 

If you don't believe me, check out the pictures to prove it...

HAPPY KIDS


NOT-SO-HAPPY KIDS


Forgive me for thinking the not-so-happy kids picture is hilarious.  One second they are thrilled to be hanging at the orchard, the next second they want no part of me or my camera. 

Prior to the meltdown I was able to capture the little folks enjoying themselves...






Hopefully we'll make it back to the orchard in a few weeks to pick pumpkins, and you can be sure we will allot more time to play during that trip.



1 comment:

  1. I actually laughed out loud at the "happy kids" and "not so happy kids" photos. Great blog! I love your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete