Monday, January 17, 2011

20 Questions

I have written many times about Parker's propensity to ask endless questions, and after today I am confident saying he is no less inquisitive now than he was 18 months ago.   The person on the receiving end of all of today's question was his friend Nathan.  

My office was closed today in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and I took advantage of the time off by taking Parker , Lleyton and Nathan to Jump Zone this afternoon.  I knew Parker was excited to have Nathan with us today, but I figured it was because he would have someone else to chase around the inflatables, yet to my surprise it was because he had alot of unanswered questions to ask him.  Here is a sampling of some of his inquiries:

Who is your favorite basketball team?
Who is your favorite football team?
Who is your favorite baseball team?
Who is your favorite soccer team?
What sports does your sister play?
What sports does your brother play?
Why do you have so many sleds?
Do you like Army colors?
Have you seen Diary of Wimpy Kid?
...what's your favorite part?
...what's your favorite part of the first half of the movie?
How many years have you been in America?

And that was in the first 5 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is great! He really wants to know all about his friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last question!!!

    ReplyDelete